Dr Marek Naczyk
Links to personal pagesLinkedIn Twitter
Associate Professor in Comparative Social Policy
Marek Naczyk's research is at the crossroads of social policy, comparative political economy and international political economy. He is a graduate of Sciences Po Paris and received his DPhil in politics from the University of Oxford in 2013. He is also a research associate at the Centre d'etudes europeennes, Sciences Po Paris. His current research projects focus on:
1. The role of the financial services industry in the diffusion of pension privatisation in affluent democracies and in emerging economies;
2. The links between the rise of private pension funds and corporate governance reform;
3. The changing role of the social partners in occupational welfare provision (ProWelfare 2014-2016 project);
4. The dualisation of labour markets and social protection in Europe;
5. The rise of economic patriotism in Central and Eastern Europe since the Global Financial Crisis.
A more detailed description of his current research agenda can be found on his personal webpage.