1. Why is this research being conducted?
The purpose of this research project is to understand an important aspect of culture and student life at the University of Oxford. By completing the survey, students will have the opportunity to further the safety and wellness of their peers. Findings will be used to assist the University in further fostering a non-discriminatory environment and improving support services available for students.
2. Do I have to take part in this research if I am invited?
No. Your participation is voluntary and you are under no obligation to complete any component of this research project.
3. If I participate, are my responses anonymous and confidential?
Your responses will be confidential and remain anonymous. Your responses will not be connected to your name or email address.
4. Will the results be published?
The research will be published in academic papers and through reports that will be sent to participants.
5. I have a question about this study, who do I contact?
If you would like to discuss the research agenda or the survey with someone beforehand (or if you have questions afterwards), please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org